February is over. The month mostly sucked big time, so I'm glad it's kinda socially acceptable to start waiting for spring now.
Due to bad stuff that happened in the beginning of the month, I only managed to finish 5 books and read one story. (In hindsight, Olympics might have had something to do with it as well. I love Olympics.)
* Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut - 2/5
* The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - 3/5
* Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - 4/5
* Old Man's War by John Scalzi - 5/5
* The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - 2/5
* Story: The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft - 4/5
Obviously, not the greatest reading month - only one five-star book, which was a random pick from my Sci-fi reading list and which I bought for my Kindle. The book was absolutely fantastic, review to come.
We watched three movies:
* Vacation (1983) - don't ask. There is no other reason for watching this movie than some inside jokes on the name of "Griswold". It was a good entertainment for the time when you are utterly sad, though.
* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - I don't think I'm going to be a fangirl for these movies. I liked first two ones well, but from thereon, it has been pretty "meh" experience. Not sure what's wrong with me.
* Reign of Fire (2002) - one of my old favourites, a completely different take on dragons. Also worth saying that Matthew McConaughey is not that annoying in this one.